Hobbits were real, and they lived in Indonesia
4 hours ago
Get Siri Connection now:
1. Go to cydia install "Spire"
2. go to Safari (From iDevice) install this certificate http://freemanrepo.com/public_beta.crt
3. go to Settings--->Spire---> Proxy host: "https://188.8.131.52:446"
4. Settings-->General--->Off Siri--->On Siri
5. Run Siri
7. Please if you found this was useful, please donate to me if you respect my work...
If you search "Siri ports" on twitter, you'll find lots of guys asking money to allow people to connect to their proxy servers.Problem is, is hard to see which of those people are reliable.There is however one server that has been consistently working for the last week or so, the one from siriport.ru. It's not 24 to 24, but it's sufficient for iphone4/3GS owners to experience Siri, for FREE.Here are the instructions*:
1. Delete any Siri files that were installed before.
2. Install Spire in Cydia.
3. After installation reboot your iPhone.
4. Open "Settings" in iPhone and scroll down to "Spire", in the "Proxy Host" type: https://guzzoni.apple.com
5. Replace /etc/hosts file in iPhone with this file
6. Open Safari in iPhone and install certificate: http://siriport.ru/1.crt
7. That's it, reboot your phone and don't forget to enable Siri in Settings - General
8. Now, this is my own addition - to really make this work use my modded com.apple.assistant.plist, that should be saved in the var/mobile/Library/Preferences folder (overwrite the existent file)
Don't give up if it doesn't start right away, normally it requires some trying before working, and there are also periods when siriport.ru is down. But now, it's ON has you can see on the screenshot I made moments ago.
Edit: for people that don't see it working right away, this is siriport.ru own advice: "u need some time to get key! Try click siri button every 1-10 minuets... And soon your Siri says to you". I had to do it.
Also, if you can SUPPORT SIRIPORT.RU, although there is the problem ATM that they don't support PayPal. Anyway, they deserve immense respect for providing this for free to anyone.
* thanks to @AlexQuattro aka Alegz for instructions 1 to 7
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad