Monday 21 February 2011

iPhoto of the Day




I really thought I would end this day without anything to post. Weather was awful, I had little time off work, and all went quickly. Then I remembered I made a photo from my car, while waiting for the green light. I tried to capture that guy you see in the bottom left while crossing the scene. Just now I realized I managed to do it with some success. However, the original was much less interesting, so I first converted to hdr using my IG friend @ashcroft54 method: generate 2 exposures with filterstorm curves tool, then create single image with prohdr. After I made an extreme crop to the interesting part in Instagram, and applied one of my fav filters do add drama, toaster. Just to compare, here is the original:




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment